“Topics” Series Continues
I’ve enjoyed preaching the “Topics” series and I’m certain I’ll come back to it again sometime in the future and cover some other topics impacting Christians today. I’ll continue through the end of July and finish up the first Sabbath of August. You can listen to this series and other messages at www.wasatchhills.org. Here are the last few topics we’ll cover:
Money – July 19
Wellness (Health) – July 26
The Church – August 2
This past Sabbath I tackled Race (“Topics” Series – Race and the Church: Christians in Black and White) and I’ve had several comments on it – thankfully all very positive. I welcome more comments on my message on race and I would also encourage you to check out the article by pastor Freddie Russell (A Peculiar Institution) of Miracle Temple SDA church on the Adventist Today website www.atoday.com
I didn’t realize that AToday’s most recent issue dealt with the same issue I raised in my sermon about segregated conferences. My good friend Andy Nash who is editor of AToday told me they had something coming out on it but I completely forgot about it.
What did you think of the “Jesus loves the little children” video?
About pastor bernieCollegiate/Young Adult pastor Forest Lake Church, near Orlando, FL
- RT @RichStearns: I don’t care where you stand on immigration America - but tearing young children out of the arms of their mothers and the… 4 days ago
- RT @jackmjenkins: 25. World Vision, an evangelical Christian organization, speaks out against the policy. worldvision.org/about-us/media… 4 days ago
- RT @ShaneClaiborne: Romans 13 is one of the most misused passages in the Bible- used to justify the Holocaust, Apartheid, slavery... In Ro… 5 days ago
- RT @VeedaUsa: 75,000. The number of Veeda natural cotton pads donated to non-profit @worldvisionusa to help support women in need who would… 5 days ago
- @manny_arteaga @kymonehinds here’s one Christian NGO that is speaking up! bit.ly/2JQz5Cz 5 days ago