“Topics” Series Continues
I’ve enjoyed preaching the “Topics” series and I’m certain I’ll come back to it again sometime in the future and cover some other topics impacting Christians today. I’ll continue through the end of July and finish up the first Sabbath of August. You can listen to this series and other messages at www.wasatchhills.org. Here are the last few topics we’ll cover:
Money – July 19
Wellness (Health) – July 26
The Church – August 2
This past Sabbath I tackled Race (“Topics” Series – Race and the Church: Christians in Black and White) and I’ve had several comments on it – thankfully all very positive. I welcome more comments on my message on race and I would also encourage you to check out the article by pastor Freddie Russell (A Peculiar Institution) of Miracle Temple SDA church on the Adventist Today website www.atoday.com
I didn’t realize that AToday’s most recent issue dealt with the same issue I raised in my sermon about segregated conferences. My good friend Andy Nash who is editor of AToday told me they had something coming out on it but I completely forgot about it.
What did you think of the “Jesus loves the little children” video?
About pastor bernieCollegiate/Young Adult pastor Forest Lake Church, near Orlando, FL
- RT @wcagls: Most leaders are trying to figure out the right strategy. The best leaders are obsessed with empowering the right people. - @cr… 1 day ago
- RT @EugeneCho: Don't be lazy and make assumptions about people. Ask about their story. Then listen. Be humble. Be teachable. Be human. Be a… 1 day ago
- RT @RichStearns: Solving poverty is rocket science! There is never a single cause of poverty – an entire poverty 'ecosystem' entraps the po… 1 day ago
- @JosefRasheed So good to see you and catch up! Thank you for coming. I’m headed out today but I’ll be in touch as soon as I’m back. Peace. 1 week ago
- @RetroLakeHowell Thank you! No done multiple half’s and a few full marathons. But this one is one of my faves! 3 weeks ago